- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve the functionality of our websites.
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management and follows the preset protocols.
- Accurately employs our development tools.
- Tests the developed functionality before completing the tasks.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our sites and projects.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
Skills & Competencies:
- Yii (1/2)
- Teamwork/Good Communication
- NetBeans/PHP Storm/Sublime Text
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Basic Command Line/System Admin
- Flexibility in day to day work
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1 Year of Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics